We appreciate all of our users and take pride in the fact that we’ve connected thousands of Jobblers with verified businesses. Our platform is meant to be a helpful and trusted tool that links businesses with qualified local talent. It’s important to us that the integrity of every user is secure.
Once you’ve been approved for a position, the only information that’s shared between you and your hiring manager is your name, email and phone number. If you encounter suspicious behavior or receive one of the following requests, please report this to us directly:
- Hiring manager requests off-the-record virtual meetings (Skype, Google Hangout, etc.)
- Hiring manager directly asks you for your Social Security Number (SSN)
- Hiring manager directly asks for your bank account information.The only time you need to supply your bank account information or your SSN is when you initially sign up in the app.
- Hiring manager asks for your home address
- Hiring manager asks for your billing information
If you experience any activity that you feel may be fraudulent please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The security of our Jobblers is extremely important to us. We do our best to remove any disreputable users from our app, though we’re not responsible for any information that you willingly provide to a hiring manager. If you’re interested in reviewing our terms and conditions, we’ve provided a direct link below. You should always feel safe while using our app.