You can only contact the hiring manager after you've been hired for an On-Demand Job or if they need to do additional vetting before hiring you. Once you're hired, you can freely message the manager.
Articles in this section
- Plan Your Travel to the Job Site
- If I am unable to work the job I've been hired for, what should I do?
- What should I write when asked: “Why am I good fit”?
- How long does it take to get hired?
- What is an “exclusive” job post?
- Can I withdraw my application?
- What happens when I am put on the Wait-List?
- If I have questions about the job, how do I contact the hiring manager?
- After I have been hired, what should I do?