Why am I good fit is a 300 character long statement that you write to explain the reasons why you should be hired for that specific job. The better you explain why you are good fit, the more likely you will be hired, so make sure you put your best foot forward!
Articles in this section
- What should I write when asked: “Why am I good fit”?
- How long does it take to get hired?
- What is an “exclusive” job post?
- What is a "preferred" job post?
- Can I withdraw my application?
- What happens when I am put on the Wait-List?
- If I have questions about the job, how do I contact the hiring manager?
- After I have been hired, what should I do?