We have a zero-tolerance policy when it comes to no-shows. If you do not show up for work, you will be kicked off the app and won’t be able to work through Jobble again. With that said, please only apply to jobs that you can 100% commit to.
Articles in this section
- What's the difference between a full-time/part-time job and an On-Demand Job?
- Helpful Job-Type Descriptions
- Who should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- What is Jobble?
- Where is Jobble currently available?
- What types of jobs are on Jobble?
- How do I get paid?
- Does Jobble withhold taxes?
- Why is my rating important?
- What happens if I “no show”?