All Jobblers are classified as Independent Contractors. If you make over $600 a year on the Jobble App we are required to send you a 1099 form for you to report the earnings on your tax return.
Articles in this section
- Helpful Job-Type Descriptions
- Who should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- What is Jobble?
- Where is Jobble currently available?
- What types of jobs are on Jobble?
- How do I get paid?
- Does Jobble withhold taxes?
- Why is my rating important?
- What happens if I “no show”?
- What is an Independent Contractor?