All On-Demand Jobblers are classified as Independent Contractors. If you make over $600 a year through Jobble we are required to send you a 1099 form for you to report the earnings on your tax return.
Articles in this section
- How to use Jobble Chat
- What's the difference between an On-Demand Job and a full-time/part-time job ?
- Helpful Job-Type Descriptions
- Who should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- What is Jobble?
- Where is Jobble currently available?
- What types of jobs are on Jobble?
- How do I get paid?
- Does Jobble withhold taxes?
- Why is my rating important?