The Wait-List means that the job is filled, but the hiring manager has elected to reserve you as a back up. If you are not interested in the Wait-List, you can always withdraw.
Articles in this section
- What should I write when asked: “Why am I good fit”?
- How long does it take to get hired?
- What is an “exclusive” job post?
- What is a "preferred" job post?
- Can I withdraw my application?
- What happens when I am put on the Wait-List?
- If I have questions about the job, how do I contact the hiring manager?
- After I have been hired, what should I do?