Yes you can withdraw your application at any time without hurting your rating. To do so, in the Application Status Page, tap the job that is pending and you will see the withdrawal button.
Articles in this section
- Plan Your Travel to the Job Site
- If I am unable to work the job I've been hired for, what should I do?
- What should I write when asked: “Why am I good fit”?
- How long does it take to get hired?
- What is an “exclusive” job post?
- Can I withdraw my application?
- What happens when I am put on the Wait-List?
- If I have questions about the job, how do I contact the hiring manager?
- After I have been hired, what should I do?