When you see a job posting with an Exclusive ribbon that means the company that posted, has privately posted the job to you. When you see it that means you have a high probability of getting hired.
Articles in this section
- Plan Your Travel to the Job Site
- If I am unable to work the job I've been hired for, what should I do?
- What should I write when asked: “Why am I good fit”?
- How long does it take to get hired?
- What is an “exclusive” job post?
- Can I withdraw my application?
- What happens when I am put on the Wait-List?
- If I have questions about the job, how do I contact the hiring manager?
- After I have been hired, what should I do?