After every job, the hiring manager rates you based on how well you performed. This is extremely important because when other hiring managers look to hire you for another job, the first thing they look at is your rating. Maintaining a 5 star rating will ensure that you will be consistently hired for jobs and making money.
Articles in this section
- What's the difference between a full-time/part-time job and an On-Demand Job?
- Helpful Job-Type Descriptions
- Who should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- What is Jobble?
- Where is Jobble currently available?
- What types of jobs are on Jobble?
- How do I get paid?
- Does Jobble withhold taxes?
- Why is my rating important?
- What happens if I “no show”?